Every course has a menu/utility bar. It is situated in the top left of each page. Click it to hide/expand it. Here you will see a tab called “Notes”. Every course has its own notes page where you can write and save notes which you will be able to access for as long as you have access to the course.
Articles in this section
- How do I print my certificate?
- How do I get credit for completing a class?
- I do not have a class instructor but I still have a question. Who do I contact?
- How do I contact a class instructor?
- Do I need to be online at a certain time to take my courses?
- How do I go back to a previous section of a class?
- How do I move to the next section of a course?
- How do I access or download course material?
- Can I take notes in my course?
- Where can I find the class discussion board?