CareAcademy automatically sends text message reminders to caregivers when they have upcoming training due dates. Agency admins can also use our "Messages" feature to send out Reminder or Alert texts to caregivers individually or in bulk.
The text messages will be sent from CareAcademy's platform, so your caregivers will not be able to reply directly. We recommend including including a reply phone number or email in your message text if you expect replies.
Bulk Text Messaging Caregivers
CareAcademy's dashboard supports sending bulk text reminders and alerts, so you can send messages to your entire agency or a selected group of caregivers at once. To send a message:
- Log in to your agency dashboard at go.careacademy.com
- Click the checkbox next to the caregiver(s) you would like to message.
- After selecting caregivers, click the "Message" button from the bulk toolbar at the top:
- A message window will appear with the names of the caregivers, and a text box to type your message:
- Type your message and click "Send Message". The message will be sent as a text message to the phone number on file for each caregiver.
Text Messaging Individual Caregivers
You can also message caregivers one at a time by clicking on the "Message" button next to their name in your dashboard:
Reviewing Sent Messages
To review the messages you sent, click on "Message Logs" in the upper left of your dashboard. This will detail messages sent to each caregiver, including messages you send, as well as automated messaging from CareAcademy.