No, you do not have to be online at a certain time to take your courses. All lessons are pre-recorded and ready to view right away! CareAcademy allows you to take your classes anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Articles in this section
- How to Complete the Attestation Page in a CareAcademy Class
- My CareAcademy class is not loading, what steps should I take?
- How can I view the test scores of my completed classes?
- Is Internet required to use CareAcademy?
- I've run out of attempts to take the exam. What do I do?
- What Internet browsers can I use?
- I've finished my lessons, but is it possible to take the final exam at a later time?
- Can I take my training classes on my iPhone or smartphone?
- Can I take my training classes on my iPad or Tablet?
- Do I need to be online at a certain time to take my classes?