CareAcademy classes should work on all browsers. However, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox. It will also work on Safari and Microsoft Edge. Lessons can be viewed on Internet Explorer, but some advanced features, such as certificate printing, may not work properly. We recommend using another browser if you are having problems with Internet Explorer.
Articles in this section
- How to determine whether a class is approved for CNA continuing education
- How to enroll a caregiver in annual training more than 60 days before their due date
- How to document an agency's in-house orientation in the dashboard
- How to transfer a caregiver from one dashboard to another
- How to edit a caregiver
- Send Caregivers Reminder or Alert Text Messages
- How to message a caregiver using CareAcademy: individually and bulk
- My caregivers completed a CareAcademy course in an in-person training-session. How do I give them credit and track this training?
- Waive a Class for a Caregiver
- Are classes re-assigned to caregivers after I have reactivated them?