CareAcademy classes should work on all browsers. However, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox. It will also work on Safari and Microsoft Edge. Lessons can be viewed on Internet Explorer, but some advanced features, such as certificate printing, may not work properly. We recommend using another browser if you are having problems with Internet Explorer.
Articles in this section
- How do I view a specific certificate earned by a caregiver?
- How to view and print my organization's completion certificates
- How to view and print my organization's compliance report
- How to export compliance reports to Excel
- How to customize your compliance report
- Advanced options for your annual curriculum bundle
- How to document the completion of a non-CareAcademy class in the administrator dashboard
- How to reset a user's password as an admin via the CareAcademy dashboard
- How can I be sure that my training curriculum is compliant with my state mandates?
- Where can I find CareAcademy's class catalog?