CareAcademy classes should work on all browsers. However, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox. It will also work on Safari and Microsoft Edge. Lessons can be viewed on Internet Explorer, but some advanced features, such as certificate printing, may not work properly. We recommend using another browser if you are having problems with Internet Explorer.
Articles in this section
- How to reset a user's password as an admin via the CareAcademy dashboard
- How can I be sure that my training curriculum is compliant with my state mandates?
- Where can I find CareAcademy's class catalog?
- How to create a multi-year annual training curriculum
- How to establish an initial and annual curriculum with the curriculum management tool
- What is the curriculum management tool?
- What is the message log?
- How to determine whether a class is approved for CNA continuing education
- How to enroll a caregiver in annual training more than 60 days before their due date
- How to document an agency's in-house orientation on your dashboard