1. Check your email for an email from CareAcademy. The title of the email should read: “Your CareAcademy Account Is Ready!”
2. Follow the instructions on the email underneath “How To Sign In and Start Training.”
1. Click on the link in the email message
2. Create a password
3. You will now be viewing your CareAcademy agency admin dashboard! Your dashboard will display all of your caregivers and their corresponding classes. It will also show you which caregivers have completed initial training, who are behind on classes, and who are overdue on classes.
1. Note about adding caregivers: If your dashboard is brand new, there will be no caregivers to display yet. You can use the "Add Caregiver" button to start adding them. Or, if you are working with CareAcademy for agency onboarding, we will assist with bulk-importing caregivers for you. Please ask Customer Support if you have any questions.
4. From this dashboard, you can add classes and caregivers, delete or deactivate caregivers, and track the progress of your caregivers.