Plan Availability: ✔️ Starter | ✔️ Professional | ✔️ Business
Not subscribed to one of these plans? Please contact our Customer Success Team.
1. Individually deleting caregivers after deactivation:
1. Log into your CareAcademy account:
1. Click here to log in: https://go.careacademy.com
2. Scroll to the very top of your dashboard and click on the “Deactivated Caregivers” tab. This is located right above the title of the dashboard page
3. You are now viewing all of the deactivated caregivers.
4. Find the caregiver you want to delete.
5. Click on the blue button next to the caregiver’s name that says “Delete”.
6. The caregiver is now deleted.
2. Bulk deleting caregivers after deactivation:
1. Under the “Deactivated Caregivers” tab you will see a list of caregivers you have previously deactivated.ext to each caregiver’s name, locate check-boxes
2. Click the check-box next to each caregivers that you want to delete.
3. After selecting caregivers, scroll back to the top of the page.
4. Directly underneath the “Search” bar is a button that says “Delete.”
5. Click on the “Delete” button.
6. You have now deleted multiple caregivers.