1. Individually reactivating caregivers:
1. Log into your CareAcademy account:
1. Click here to log in: https://go.careacademy.com
2. Scroll to the top of your dashboard and click on the “Deactivated Caregivers” tab. This is located in the upper left dashboard page
3. You are now viewing all of your agency’s deactivated caregivers.
4. Find the caregiver you want to reactivate.
5. Click on the blue button next to the caregiver’s name that says “Reactivate”
6. The caregiver is now reactivated and can again utilize CareAcademy.
2. Bulk reactivating caregivers:
1. Under the “Deactivated Caregivers” tab, next to each caregiver’s name, locate small checkboxes.
2. Click on the checkboxes next to the caregivers who need to be reactivated.
3. Scroll back to the top of the page.
4. Directly underneath the “Search” bar is a button that says “Reactivate.”
5. Click on the “Reactivate” button.
6. The caregivers are now reactivated and can utilize CareAcademy.