1. CareAcademy provides agency administrators with two types of reports regarding caregiver progress.
1. The first report is the “Compliance Report.”
1. This report describes the training records of your caregivers and is formatted for California state audit compliance. CareAcademy updates the report daily and it is available to view or print at any time.
2. The second report is the “Completion Certificates” report.
1. This report displays all of the certificates earned by your caregivers over a certain time span. CareAcademy updates the report daily and it is available to view or print at any time.
3. CareAcademy provides several time-based options for selecting reports to print:
1. “Since Last Printed”: this option will automatically display training records or certificates that have been completed since the last time you printed the report. This is can be helpful if you need to periodically print out paper copies of your agencies most recent records. “Since Account Creation”: this option will provide all training report or logs since your CareAcademy account was first started.
2. “Custom Date Range”: this option allows you to select the date range for which you want to review certificates/logs. For example, you can search for certificates that were earned in the “past six months” or past two weeks”
4. To view a report, log onto your CareAcademy dashboard.
5. Click on the “Print Reports” button next to the blue “New Caregiver” button.
6. Select the report type you would like (Compliance Report or Certificates) and the date range.
7. Click “Print Report.”
8. You will be taken to view the report in your web browser, before it is printed. You can preview the report here and make sure it covers the time range you want.
9. To print the report, click the blue button at the very top of the report that says “Print.”
10. Your reports will print per your computer’s print settings.