1. CareAcademy gives agency administrators the ability to message, deactivate, add, delete, and reactivate their caregivers. Administrators can also add extra classes to individual caregivers and filter their caregivers by training progress-level.
2. Log into your CareAcademy dashboard:
1. Click here to log in: https://go.careacademy.com
1. Enter your email or phone number
2. Enter your password
3. Once logged in to the dashboard, you can filter the caregivers you are viewing on the dashboard using three different tabs:
1. Note: The tabs are indicated by labels located right underneath the name of your agency at the top of your screen.
2. “All Caregivers” shows all of the active caregivers in your agency.
3. “Annual Due Date Soon” displays the caregivers who have 60 days or less to complete their annual training.
4. “Annual Due Date Overdue” shows the caregivers who are past due on their annual training.
4. CareAcademy also lets you easily find a list of caregivers who still need to complete their “Initial” training, and may not yet be eligible to work. These caregivers are highlighted through a yellow alert message on your dashboard.