CareAcademy personalizes your agency’s Initial and Annual training bundles based on any applicable state requirements, or recommendations from our expert content team. These bundles will be automatically assigned to your caregivers. However, you can also add more classes to individual or select groups of caregivers as needed, to supplement agency’s standard curriculum. There is no limit to how many classes you can add to caregivers - the entire CareAcademy library is available to you!
Articles in this section
- How to transfer a caregiver from one dashboard to another
- How to edit a caregiver
- Send Caregivers Reminder or Alert Text Messages
- How to message a caregiver using CareAcademy: individually and bulk
- My caregivers completed a CareAcademy course in an in-person training-session. How do I give them credit and track this training?
- Waive a Class for a Caregiver
- Are classes re-assigned to caregivers after I have reactivated them?
- How many classes can I assign to my caregivers?
- Onboarding: Details for Bulk Caregiver Import
- How do I contact customer support?