CareAcademy personalizes your agency’s Initial and Annual training bundles based on any applicable state requirements, or recommendations from our expert content team. These bundles will be automatically assigned to your caregivers. However, you can also add more classes to individual or select groups of caregivers as needed, to supplement agency’s standard curriculum. There is no limit to how many classes you can add to caregivers - the entire CareAcademy library is available to you!
Articles in this section
- Advanced options for your annual curriculum bundle
- How to reset a user's password as an admin via the CareAcademy dashboard
- How can I be sure that my training curriculum is compliant with my state mandates?
- Where can I find CareAcademy's class catalog?
- How to create a multi-year annual training curriculum
- How to establish an initial and annual curriculum with the curriculum management tool
- What is the curriculum management tool?
- What is the message log?
- How to determine whether a class is approved for CNA continuing education
- How to enroll a caregiver in annual training more than 60 days before their due date