CareAcademy personalizes your agency’s Initial and Annual training bundles based on any applicable state requirements, or recommendations from our expert content team. These bundles will be automatically assigned to your caregivers. However, you can also add more classes to individual or select groups of caregivers as needed, to supplement agency’s standard curriculum. There is no limit to how many classes you can add to caregivers - the entire CareAcademy library is available to you!
Articles in this section
- How many classes can I assign to my caregivers?
- Assigning classes to caregivers: individually and bulk
- How to determine whether a class is approved for continuing education
- How to determine whether a class is approved for CNA continuing education
- How to edit the annual training due date for an individual caregiver
- How to enroll a caregiver in annual training more than 60 days before their due date
- How to add required training that does not fall within the standard Initial Training or Annual Training curricula
- Waive a Class for a Caregiver
- How to document the completion of a non-CareAcademy class in the administrator dashboard
- How to give a caregiver credit for an external training session