1. There are two ways to print certificates for one caregiver.
1. To print certificates for a caregiver on the caregiver list:
1. Click on the caregiver whose certificate you wish to view, to expand their details
2. Next to the classes that the caregiver has completed, click Certificate”
1. The word “Certificate” is in blue letters with a blue underline
3. The certificate will open in your web browser, and be directly available for printing or downloading.
2. To print certificates for a caregiver using the “Completion Certificates” report:
1. This report displays all of the certificates earned by your agency’s caregivers over a specified time span. CareAcademy updates the report daily and it is available to view or print at any time.
2. Click on the “Print Reports” button next to the blue “New Caregiver” button.
3. Select the “Completion Certificates” report.
4. Click “Print Report.”
5. Scroll on the page to find the caregiver whose certificates you want to print and take note of their page numbers.
6. To print the report, click the blue button at the very top of the report that says “Print.”
7. Use your computer’s printing control options to specify the pages to print for the caregiver.