1. If your caregivers completed an in-person training session, you can track their training progress and give them credit by using CareAcademy’s “Waive” feature.
2. Click here to log into your CareAcademy account: https://go.careacademy.com
3. Select the caregiver who attended the in-person training-session.
4. Next to the name of the course that the caregiver completed, locate the black “Waive” button.
5. Click the “Waive” button.
6. In the screen that pops-up, click on the circular button next to “CareAcademy Class” under the “How Was This Class Completed” section.
7. Fill out the corresponding information and click the blue “Save” button.
8. CareAcademy will waive the course for the caregiver and will give you and the caregiver access to the certificate.