1. Yes, classes are automatically re-assigned to a caregiver once they have been reactivated. CareAcademy performs this task automatically, so there is no need to add the classes yourself.
Articles in this section
- Advanced options for your annual curriculum bundle
- How to reset a user's password as an admin via the CareAcademy dashboard
- How can I be sure that my training curriculum is compliant with my state mandates?
- Where can I find CareAcademy's class catalog?
- How to create a multi-year annual training curriculum
- How to establish an initial and annual curriculum with the curriculum management tool
- What is the curriculum management tool?
- What is the message log?
- How to determine whether a class is approved for CNA continuing education
- How to enroll a caregiver in annual training more than 60 days before their due date