1. Yes, classes are automatically re-assigned to a caregiver once they have been reactivated. CareAcademy performs this task automatically, so there is no need to add the classes yourself.
Articles in this section
- How to create class lists
- How many classes can I assign to my caregivers?
- Assigning classes to caregivers: individually and bulk
- How to determine whether a class is approved for continuing education
- How to determine whether a class is approved for CNA continuing education
- How to edit the annual training due date for an individual caregiver
- How to enroll a caregiver in annual training more than 60 days before their due date
- How to add required training that does not fall within the standard Initial Training or Annual Training curricula
- Waive a Class for a Caregiver
- How to document the completion of a non-CareAcademy class in the administrator dashboard