1. Yes, classes are automatically re-assigned to a caregiver once they have been reactivated. CareAcademy performs this task automatically, so there is no need to add the classes yourself.
Articles in this section
- How to transfer a caregiver from one dashboard to another
- How to edit a caregiver
- Send Caregivers Reminder or Alert Text Messages
- How to message a caregiver using CareAcademy: individually and bulk
- My caregivers completed a CareAcademy course in an in-person training-session. How do I give them credit and track this training?
- Waive a Class for a Caregiver
- Are classes re-assigned to caregivers after I have reactivated them?
- How many classes can I assign to my caregivers?
- Onboarding: Details for Bulk Caregiver Import
- How do I contact customer support?