The Curriculum Management tool allows for dashboard admins to create the initial and annual training bundle that is assigned to each caregiver added to their CareAcademy dashboard. Within the annual curriculum bundle, there are advanced options to customize the annual training even further.
Step 1: Log in to your dashboard via go.careacademy.com
Step 2: Select the "Curriculum" tab in the upper-left hand corner. Upon navigation, select the "Annual Training" tab.
Step 3: Select the "Advanced Options" button
Step 4: Upon selection, you'll view the following options:
Let's dive deeper into what those options entail:
Annual Due Date - What will determine a caregiver's due date?
- Hire date - The annual curriculum will be due on the anniversary of a caregiver's hire date each year.
- If your agency is located in a state without training compliance mandates, this will appear as "One year since caregiver's last training completion." It's important to note that this is dynamic. For example, let's consider a caregiver whose training is due on June 1st, but they complete their training on March 2nd of that year. The caregiver will have a due date of March 2nd for the following year.
- Single universal due date - The annual curriculum will be due on the same date each year for every caregiver.
Training Schedule - When will each caregiver be enrolled in their annual training classes?
- Enroll right away - Caregivers will have their annual curriculum classes available to them immediately after they pass their initial curriculum classes (up to 12 months before their annual training due date).
- Enroll 60 days before - Caregivers' annual curriculum classes will be made available to them 60 days prior to the due date.