'Complete Status" reports and Completion Certificate reports are included in the Starter, Professional, and Business package.
'Incomplete Status' reports and specific class reports are included in the Business package.
Not subscribed to this package? For more information, contact our Customer Success team.
CareAcademy automatically generates training reports based on your caregivers' progress. It's possible to generate reports for classes that have been completed, or that are still in progress.
Our compliance report is designed with the strictest training mandates in mind to ensure that an agency is prepared in case of an audit. Our training reports also include the completion timestamp in the local timezone of your agency. It is possible to view a compliance report for your entire organization or for a specific learner.
If you're interested in generating a report for specific classes, please click here.
If you're interested in printing a compliance report for a single learner, please click here.
Step 1: Select the "Print Reports" drop-down menu.
Step 2: Select the type of report that you would like to generate in the "All Classes" section.
- "Complete Status" - Generate a report of all caregivers that have completed any class available on your dashboard
- "Incomplete Status" - Generate a report of all caregivers that have not started or are in progress with any class available on your dashboard (Note: the class must be currently assigned to the caregiver for them to appear on this report)
Step 3: Upon selection, a pop-up box will appear with date-related options regarding how you would like to generate your compliance report. The options include the following:
- Since Last Printed - this option will automatically display the compliance reports that have been generated since the last time you printed the report. This is can be helpful if you need to periodically print out paper copies of your agency's most recent records.
- Since Account Creation - this option will provide every compliance report generated since your CareAcademy account was created.
- Custom Date Range - this option allows you to select the date range for which you want to review your compliance report. For example, you can search for compliance reports that were generated in the “past six months” or "past two weeks.” You can also type in exact dates.
Step 4: Once you have chosen an option, please select the "Print Report" button. Upon selection, your compliance report will be generated in a new tab.
Step 5: Please select the "Print Logs" button in order to print your compliance report.