With CareAcademy's Groups feature it is possible to categorize caregivers into groups to easily track them on your CareAcademy dashboard. It is possible to filter by group on your administrator dashboard as to only see those caregiver profiles.
Caregiver groups are also especially useful if you're interested in offering a different curriculum track (initial and annual bundle) to each group. If you're interested in learning more about establishing multiple curriculum tracks, please click here.
It's important to note that a caregiver can only belong to one group at a time.
Please see below for our library of help articles pertaining to the Caregiver Groups feature:
- How to create a new group
- How to designate the curriculum track associated with each group
- How to add caregivers to a caregiver group
- How to designate the "default" caregiver group
- How to edit a caregiver group name
- How to delete a caregiver group