Caregiver groups are not included in the Starter/Basic package.
For more information on packages that include caregiver groups, contact our Customer Support team.
With CareAcademy's groups feature, it is possible to categorize caregivers into groups to easily track them on your CareAcademy dashboard. You will also be able to filter by group on your administrator dashboard to only see specific caregiver profiles.
Caregiver groups are also especially useful if you're interested in offering a different curriculum track (initial and annual classes) to each group. If you're interested in learning more about establishing multiple curriculum tracks, please click here.
It's important to note that a caregiver can only belong to one group at a time.
Please see below for our library of help articles pertaining to the Caregiver Groups feature:
- How to create a new group
- How to designate the curriculum track associated with each group
- How to add caregivers to a caregiver group
- How to designate the "default" caregiver group
- How to edit a caregiver group name
- How to delete a caregiver group
Check out our help video for more details about Curriculum Tracks and Caregiver Groups.