CareAcademy dashboard administrators have full access to your organization's dashboard to manage caregiver training. If your organization has multiple CareAcademy dashboards, then a dashboard administrator will only be able to access the respective dashboard(s) they are granted access to. CareAcademy recommends having 2-3 administrators per dashboard.
CareAcademy makes it simple to add and remove administrators directly from your dashboard. However, we understand this may not be a feature that you would like available to all dashboard administrators.
To learn more about administrator role types, please visit this article.
We also recommend the following articles to help manage dashboard administrators:
- How do I add an administrator?
- How do I remove an administrator?
- How do I change administrator roles for my organization?
- How many administrators can I have on my dashboard?
- How do I edit an administrator on my organization's dashboard?
- How do I confirm who is an administrator of my CareAcademy dashboard?