Plan Availability: ✔️ Starter | ✔️ Professional | ✔️ Business
Not subscribed to one of these plans? Please contact our Customer Success Team.
CareAcademy dashboard administrators have full access to your agency's dashboard to manage caregiver training. If your organization has multiple CareAcademy dashboards, then a dashboard administrator will only be able to access the respective dashboard(s) that they are granted access to. CareAcademy recommends having 2-3 administrators per dashboard.
CareAcademy makes it simple to add and remove administrators directly from your dashboard. However, we understand that this may not be a feature that you would like available to all dashboard administrators. If you sign up for CareAcademy with only one dashboard administrator, then that one administrator will automatically have access to add/remove admins.
If you sign up for CareAcademy with 2+ dashboard administrators, this feature will initially be locked. Please reach out to CareAcademy's Customer Success team to unlock this feature and confirm which administrator(s) can initially have this level of access. Once one admin has the ability to add/remove admins, they can then allow this access for other admins within their organization.
- How do I add an administrator?
- How do I remove an administrator?
- How can I grant another administrator access to add/remove other administrators?
- How many administrators can I have on my dashboard?
- How can I edit an administrator's email or phone number after they're added?
- How can I confirm who is an administrator of my CareAcademy dashboard?