Enterprise Product and Content Creation tools are included in the Business package.
Not subscribed to this package? For more information, contact our Customer Success team.
It's possible to add an exam or survey question pool to a course once it's created in your Library. By creating a question pool in your Library, it allows you to reuse the same question pool in multiple courses.
If you have not yet created your question pool, please click here.
Once your question pool is developed:
Step 1: Select the “courses” option from the dropdown menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- If you have not yet started drafting your course, select Create New course and enter a course title.
- If you already have a course draft ready and just need to add your Question Pool, click on the name of the course draft or on the three dots on the far right side and select Edit.
NOTE: You may only add Survey Question Pools to Draft courses. In order to add/remove a question pool from a Published course, you have to create a new version of that course.
Step 2: Click on the "Content" tab and select the “Add Exam” or "Add Survey" button. For this example, let’s say we’re creating an exam.
Step 3: Enter the Title of your exam/survey and click on “Save.”
Step 4: If you have already created a Survey Question Pool prior to creating a course, choose “Add Survey QP from Library”. You will be able to search the Survey Question Pool created previously
NOTE: Once a question pool is created, it can be reused multiple times in different courses.
Step 5: Click on “Save” once you’re done adding Question Pools
Step 6: If you have not created a Survey Question Pool for the course you have in Draft, select “Create New Survey QP” (NOTE: Please see instructions in Pre-course on page 6)
Step 7: Once a Question Pool is added, it will appear below in the same window where you can add an existing QP or create one. Options on this screen:
- You may choose to not include a question from a Question Pool by clicking on the switch to select Yes/No.
- You can re-sequence questions by dragging the questions using the cross on the right side.
- You can delete a Question Pool by clicking on the X on the right side of the title of the Question Pool
Step 8: Once you are satisfied with the Question Pool/s in the draft course, you can preview the course by going to Actions on the right side and clicking on Preview course.