Welcome to the CareAcademy Support Community! This is a shared space where you can learn, collaborate, and share with other caregivers. In the CareAcademy Support Community, you can create and respond to posts, answer questions, and follow posts to stay updated. Please review our Community Rules and Guidelines before you begin, as it is expected that all users are familiar with them.
At the CareAcademy Support Community, we strive to foster a friendly, educational, and respectful environment. To maintain this, we ask you to utilize good intentions and treat others with respect. Please be aware that you are responsible for your actions within this community.
Please remember the following guidelines as you participate:
- Utilize appropriate language
- Be friendly and respectful
- Answer questions and posts with detail, feel free to include screenshots
- Provide constructive feedback and helpful answers
- Have fun!
The following items are not permitted in the CareAcademy Support Community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available CareAcademy documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of CareAcademy, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by CareAcademy;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose.
- Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not advise other community members to contact CareAcademy Support unless they are posting about a bug;
- Do not post or link to content that disparages CareAcademy, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion. You can recommend your app or solution in the community or a relevant community discussion where it provides a solution to the customer's question, however, you must be explicit about whether it is free or paid.
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the CareAcademy Terms of Service;
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to remove posts that violate any of the Community Rules/Guidelines, without notification. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend a user who violates the Community Rules/Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates the Community Rules/Guidelines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.