How Can We Help?
- When to have multiple dashboards for an agency
- My caregiver never received an initial invitation email. What do I do?
- Why can caregivers skip between course sections?
- How to print certificates for one caregiver
- Getting started with CareAcademy as an administrator: Exam and Certificates Overview
- Using the agency dashboard
Agency Dashboard Support
- How to document an agency's in-house orientation in the dashboard
- How to transfer a caregiver from one dashboard to another
- How to edit a caregiver
- Send Caregivers Reminder or Alert Text Messages
- How to message a caregiver using CareAcademy: individually and bulk
- My caregivers completed a CareAcademy course in an in-person training-session. How do I give them credit and track this training?
- Deactivating versus deleting a caregiver
- Difference between agency managers and franchisor managers
- How automated training reminders work
- I would like to update my phone number
- I would like to change my password
- I would like to change/update my email address
- How to add required training that does not fall within the standard Initial Training or Annual Training curricula
Manage My AccountSee All Articles
- Difference between initial and annual training
- How do I contact customer support?
- How do I view my classes?
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
- How do I begin a class once I’ve logged in?
- How do I sign-in/log-in to view my classes?
Accessing Your Course(s)See All Articles
- How do I print my certificate?
- How do I get credit for completing a class?
- I do not have a class instructor but I still have a question. Who do I contact?
- How do I contact a class instructor?
- Do I need to be online at a certain time to take my courses?
- How do I go back to a previous section of a class?
Supported Devices, Browser and Technology
- Is Internet required to go onto CareAcademy?
- What Internet browsers can I use?
- Can I take my training classes on my iPad or Tablet?
- Can I take my training courses on my iPhone or smartphone?
Audio and VideoSee All Articles
Have a Feature Request?
Join the conversation