CareAcademy is offering a complimentary, 14-day free trial of its Smartcare integration to current Smartcare customers. This article will discuss how to start a free trial.
Note: Do you already have a CareAcademy dashboard? You can find more details on connecting to an existing CareAcademy dashboard here.
What does the integration between CareAcademy and Smartcare do?
Organizations that integrate their CareAcademy and Smartcare accounts can take advantage of the following features:
- Administrators can activate caregivers in CareAcademy directly from their Smartcare account individually.
- Note: If starting a free trial, there is an option to bulk activate all caregivers upon free trial creation.
- Administrators can see whether a caregiver is active or deactivated in CareAcademy directly from their Smartcare account.
- Administrators can update caregiver profile information in Smartcare (name, email, phone number, hire date) that will sync to CareAcademy.
- Administrators and caregivers can log in to CareAcademy via their Smartcare account (single sign-on).
- Administrators can see individual CareAcademy classes that have been completed by caregivers via a compliance report updated daily in their Smartcare account.
Our team is continuing to build additional integration features and will expand this list as new features are released.
How do I start my free trial of the Smartcare integration?
Step 1: Once logged into the Smartcare account, press Menu on the upper right corner.
Step 2: From the Menu, press the Resources option.
Step 3: Click Marketplace.
Step 4: In the Marketplace, locate and click on the CareAcademy section.
Step 5: Press Sign Up on the right side.
Step 6: Choose Create New Account.
Step 7: Determine whether or not you would like to bulk activate all caregivers at this time. If you select no, you will be able to activate caregivers individually when you are ready. For more information, please visit this article.
Step 8: Decide if you wish to enable future caregivers to be added into CareAcademy automatically. This answer can be changed after the account is created. For more details, please click here.
Step 9: After you click Ok, your free trial will begin. The next three steps will show you how to log in to CareAcademy through single sign-on in Smartcare.
Step 10: Navigate back to the Menu on the upper right.
Step 11: Using the Search feature, locate and click CareAcademy Sign-In.
Step 12: Press Sign In to navigate to CareAcademy.
For more details on getting started with the CareAcademy administrator dashboard, please click here.
Already integrated and ready to start adding caregivers from Smartcare into CareAcademy? Find instructions on how to add your caregivers here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the free trial? The free trial lasts 14 days.
Do I have to already be an Smartcare customer in order to sign up for this free trial? Yes, your organization must have an existing Smartcare account in order to experience this free trial.
Will there be a cost for the integration if I wish to use it after my free trial is over? There is not currently a fee for this integration; however, fees may apply in the future.