CareAcademy is excited that customers can now integrate their Aaniie and CareAcademy accounts! This article will discuss how to integrate CareAcademy with Aaniie.
Aaniie customers requesting a free trial of CareAcademy: See this article for more information.
What does the integration between CareAcademy and Aaniie do?
Organizations that integrate their CareAcademy and Aaniiea unts can take advantage of the following features:
- Administrators can activate caregivers in CareAcademy directly from their Aaniie account individually.
- Note: If starting a free trial, there is an option to bulk activate all caregivers upon free trial creation.
- Administrators can see whether a caregiver is active or deactivated in CareAcademy directly from their Aaniie account.
- Administrators can update caregiver profile information in Aaniie (name, email, phone number, hire date) that will sync to CareAcademy.
- Administrators and caregivers can log in to CareAcademy via their Aaniie account (single sign-on).
- Administrators can see individual CareAcademy classes that have been completed by caregivers via a compliance report updated daily in their Aaniie account.
Our team is continuing to build additional integration features and will expand this list as new features are released.
What do I need before requesting this integration?
- CareAcademy paid subscription or free trial
- Aaniie paid subscription
Note: Setup is typically completed within one business day of receiving your request. Please be aware that in some cases the CareAcademy team may need to contact you directly to confirm information before the integration can be completed, which may delay implementation. If additional information is required, you will receive an email from our Customer Support team titled "Additional Information Needed to Integrate Your CareAcademy & Aaniie Accounts."
How to Initiate the Aaniie Integration:
Step 1: Once logged into the Aaniie account, press Menu on the upper right corner.
Step 2: From the Menu, press the Resources option.
Step 3: Click Marketplace.
Step 4: In the Marketplace, locate and click on the CareAcademy section.
Step 5: Press Sign Up on the right side.
Step 6: Choose Use Existing Account.
Step 7: Press Confirm.
This will notify our Customer Support team. Once CareAcademy has received your request, our team will begin the process of connecting your accounts. Setup is typically completed within one business day of receiving your request. Please be aware that in some cases the CareAcademy team may need to contact you directly to confirm information before the integration can be completed, which may delay implementation.
Curious what the compliance report looks like in Aaniie? Here's a sample!
Already integrated and ready to start adding caregivers from Aaniie into CareAcademy? Find instructions on how to add your caregivers here.