Once you have integrated your CareAcademy and WellSky accounts, you can start adding caregivers to CareAcademy via your WellSky dashboard.
Not yet integrated? Take a look at our article on how to integrate your CareAcademy and WellSky accounts.
What does the integration between CareAcademy and WellSky do?
Organizations that integrate their CareAcademy and WellSky Personal Care accounts can take advantage of the following features:
- Administrators can activate, deactivate, and reactivate caregivers in CareAcademy directly from their WellSky account individually and in bulk.
- Administrators can see whether a caregiver is active or deactivated in CareAcademy directly from their WellSky Personal Care account.
- Administrators can choose whether initial or annual training is assigned to caregivers when activating in WellSky.
- Administrators can update caregiver profile information in WellSky (name, email, phone number, hire date) that will sync to CareAcademy.
- Administrators and caregivers can log in to CareAcademy via their WellSky Personal Care account (single sign-on).
Our team is continuing to build additional integration features and will expand this list as new features are released.
How to Add a Caregiver from WellSky into CareAcademy:
Step 1: Log into WellSky Personal Care.
Step 2: Go to the Caregivers tab.
Step 3: Select the caregivers you want to activate in CareAcademy. To do this, you can utilize the "Select All" feature, or click the row of the caregiver (any of the blank area to the right of the caregiver's name) to highlight them. When a caregiver is highlighted, they can be activated/deactivated. The row with their name will appear darker. If you click on the caregiver's name specifically, that will take you into their profile. However, we do not activate within the profile. To activate, you will need to have them highlighted.
Step 4: Click on the option to Activate in CareAcademy. You can also utilize the Deactivate in CareAcademy option if needed.
Once you complete the activation step, your selected caregivers should show a CareAcademy Status of “Active” in your WellSky Personal Care dashboard!
Not ready to activate all of your caregivers? Don’t worry, you can leave users in a “Not Enrolled” status until you’re ready to activate them for training.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have received a confirmation email from CareAcademy that the dashboard is integrated, but you are still seeing "In Progress" on the Power Tools Integration page: At this time, it may take time to update and show as Complete for the CareAcademy integration. However, you will still be able to fully utilize the integration, including activating caregivers. If you have any trouble, please contact our Customer Support team.