Plan Availability: ❌ Starter | ❌ Professional | ✔️ Business
Not subscribed to one of these plans? Please contact our Customer Success Team.
Once you have created your course, you can begin adding content. To add content to your course, click the “Content” link on the ribbon in the middle of the screen.
You will be taken to the screen below:
Click on the type of content you would like to add, such as:
- Add Module. Use this option to upload your own documents, PowerPoint slides, audio files, or videos to your course modules. Click Add Module to add a section to your course. Give your Module a Title and Tags (note that tags make this easier to find in the library) and click Save. You can then add your required content to your module: Text & Images, Documents, Video, or Sound.
- Add SCORM or Tin Can. You can upload your own SCORM 1.2 and Tin Can course as course modules. Click Add SCORM or Tin Can and upload your SCORM zip file. Once your file is uploaded, it will begin to encode automatically.
- Add Assignment. You can add an “assignment" to your course; this is where you can define an assignment and your learners can then enter free text-based answers or upload files that can be reviewed by their instructor/training manager. To add an assignment to your course click Add Assignment. Give your assignment a title and enter instructions to your learners in the Requirements text box. Apply your appropriate settings and click Save.
- Add Exam. You can add an exam to your course by clicking Add Exam. Give your exam a title and click Save. You will then need to add a question pool to your exam (or create one if you haven't already). Click Exam Options to apply settings such as a pass score and the number of times a learner is permitted to attempt the exam (See recommended Exam settings on page 16).
- Add Survey. You can also add a survey to your course by clicking Add Survey. Give your survey a title and click Save. You will then need to add a question pool to your survey (or create one if you haven't already). Click Survey Options to apply settings such as making the survey mandatory or optional for your learners.
In order to easily track and add additional modules, SCORM, assignments, exams or surveys, utilize the “Navigation” screen on the left-hand side of the screen. You will be able to view the sections you have previously added, as well as have options to add additional sections using the buttons on the bottom of the “Navigation” section.