AxisCare customers can integrate their AxisCare and CareAcademy accounts!
What does the integration between CareAcademy and AxisCare do?
Agencies that integrate their CareAcademy and AxisCare accounts can take advantage of the following features:
- Administrators can activate, deactivate, and reactivate caregivers in CareAcademy directly from their AxisCare account individually.
- Administrators can see whether a caregiver is active or deactivated in CareAcademy directly from their AxisCare account.
- Administrators can choose whether initial or annual training is assigned to caregivers when activating in AxisCare.
- Administrators can update caregiver profile information in AxisCare (name, email, phone number, hire date) that will sync to CareAcademy.
- Caregivers can log in to CareAcademy via their AxisCare Mobile App (single sign-on).
Our team is continuing to build additional integration features and will expand this list as new features are released.
What do I need before requesting this integration?
- CareAcademy paid subscription or free trial
- AxisCare paid subscription or free trial
Note: Setup is typically completed within one business day of receiving your request. Please be aware that in some cases the CareAcademy team may need to contact you directly to confirm information before the integration can be completed, which may delay implementation. If additional information is required, you will receive an email from our Customer Support team titled "Additional Information Needed to Integrate Your CareAcademy & AxisCare Accounts."
How to Initiate the AxisCare Integration:
Step 1: Log into AxisCare and click on the Admin dropdown menu in the upper-right hand corner.
Step 2: Click System Preferences from the dropdown menu
Step 3: Select the Integrations section from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
Step 4: Select the CareAcademy tab.
Step 5: Toggle the Enabled switch to yes. AxisCare customers that are already CareAcademy customers: Set the Current CareAcademy Customer switch to yes.
AxisCare customers requesting a free trial of CareAcademy: See this article for more information.
Step 6: After filling in the fields, click on the Add Location button and add the names of your office locations.
- Note: For simplicity, we recommend naming your locations the same way you've named your CareAcademy dashboard(s). If you have more than one CareAcademy dashboard, you should have more than one location.
Step 7: At the top right of the page, click the Save button to complete the integration request.
Step 8: Once CareAcademy has received your request, our team will begin the process of connecting your accounts. Setup is typically completed within one business day of receiving your request. Please be aware that in some cases the CareAcademy team may need to contact you directly to confirm information before the integration can be completed, which may delay implementation.
Already integrated and ready to start adding caregivers from AxisCare into CareAcademy? Find instructions on how to add your caregivers here.