Once you have integrated your CareAcademy and Aaniie accounts, you can start adding caregivers to CareAcademy via your Aaniie dashboard.
In this article:
- How to Add a Caregiver from Aaniie into CareAcademy Individually
- How to Add Caregivers from Aaniie into CareAcademy in Bulk
- Important Note: This is currently only available when setting up a free trial account.
- How to Enable Future Caregivers to be Added into CareAcademy Automatically
What does the integration between CareAcademy and Aaniie do?
Organizations that integrate their CareAcademy and Aaniie accounts can take advantage of the following features:
- Administrators can activate caregivers in CareAcademy directly from their Aaniie account individually.
- Note: If starting a free trial, there is an option to bulk activate all caregivers upon free trial creation.
- Administrators can see whether a caregiver is active or deactivated in CareAcademy directly from their Aaniie account.
- Administrators can update caregiver profile information in Aaniie (name, email, phone number, hire date) that will sync to CareAcademy.
- Administrators and caregivers can log in to CareAcademy via their Aaniie account (single sign-on).
- Administrators can see individual CareAcademy classes that have been completed by caregivers via a compliance report updated daily in their Aaniie account.
Our team is continuing to build additional integration features and will expand this list as new features are released.