CareAcademy's Content Creation tool is only included in the Business/Complete package.
For more information on packages, contact our Customer Support team.
To continue creating your exam or survey, you will need to add a Question Pool you have created in Library to your course. By creating a question pool in your Library, it allows you to reuse the same question pool in multiple courses if needed.
If you have not yet created your question pool, please click here.
Once your question pool has been developed:
Step 1: Select the “Courses” option from the menu on the left.
- If you have not yet started drafting your course: Be sure to view this article first.
- If you have started drafting your course: Click on the name of the course draft, or click the three dots on the far right side and select Edit.
NOTE: You may only add Question Pools to Draft courses. In order to add/remove a question pool from a Published course, you have to create a new version of that course.
Step 2: Click on the "Content" tab and select the “Add Exam” or "Add Survey" button depending on what you are creating.
Step 3: Enter the Title and click “Save" on the bottom right.
Step 4: If you have already created a Question Pool, choose Add Exam/Survey QP from Library. You will be able to search for the Question Pool you made.
- If you have not created a Question Pool for the course you have, select “Create New Exam/Survey QP” and view this article for next steps.
NOTE: Once a question pool is created, it can be reused multiple times in different courses.
Step 5: Once you search for the Question Pool(s) you made, be sure to click them. Then, press Save. Note: Only the Question Pools you have created will appear here.
Step 6: Once a Question Pool is added, it will appear below in the same window shown in Step 4. Here are options once you add your Question Pool:
- You may choose to not include a question from a Question Pool by clicking on the switch to select Yes/No.
- You can re-sequence questions by dragging the questions using the symbol on the right side and dragging/dropping.
- You can delete an entire Question Pool by clicking on the X on the upper right side.
- You have the ability to set the number of questions to be displayed at random by toggling the switch on the upper left.
Important: If you are creating an exam, you must go to Exam Options on the upper right and enter a course length before it will allow you to Publish.
Step 8: Once you are satisfied with the Question Pool in the course, you can preview or publish the course.