We want to ensure that everyone feels as prepared as possible regarding COVID-19. For this reason, we are allowing anyone to self-enroll in our COVID-19: A Guide for Direct Care Workers class.
So, I don't have to be a CareAcademy customer to access this class? No, you do not! Anyone can access this class via our website. There are enrollment instructions below. If you are a customer, we recommend assigning this class via your CareAcademy dashboard using the "Add Class" feature.
What can I expect to learn in this class? Great question, the class objectives are:
- Describe COVID-19, its symptoms, the people most at risk of serious illness from it, and how it is transmitted.
- Identify reliable sources of information about COVID-19.
- Apply strategies for reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Describe tactics for providing care to someone who has COVID-19.
- Suggest strategies for self-care for direct care workers during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
The class will also include a final test with a detailed answer key and written feedback so that learners can not only check their answers, but also learn why each answer they chose was correct or incorrect.
How long will the class take to complete? The class will take roughly 30 minutes to complete.
Will I get a certificate? Yes! There is a "Certificate of Participation" granted at the end of the class.
This sounds great! How can I take this class? Please visit this link to begin the class. The class is presented in a blog format on this webpage.