CareAcademy dashboard administrators have full access to your agency's dashboard to manage caregiver training. If your organization has multiple CareAcademy dashboards, then a dashboard administrator will only be able to access the respective dashboard(s) they are granted access to. CareAcademy recommends having 2-3 administrators per dashboard.
CareAcademy makes it simple to add and remove administrators directly from your dashboard. However, we understand this may not be a feature that you would like available to all dashboard administrators. When you sign up for CareAcademy, the administrators will automatically have access to add/remove admins.
Once you access your dashboard, you can edit this access for other admins within the organization.
- How do I add an administrator?
- How do I remove an administrator?
- How can I grant another administrator access to add/remove other administrators?
- How many administrators can I have on my dashboard?
- How can I edit an administrator's email or phone number after they're added?
- How can I confirm who is an administrator of my CareAcademy dashboard?